- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Kiara Advani Is All Excited As She Gears Up For Kareena Kapoor-Akshay Kumar's Good News
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Shahrukh Khan Reaps The 'Benefits Of Being In A Tub' With Kareena Kapoor, Karisma & Sharmila Tagore
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Amrita Arora & Friends Have Fun In Dubai! View Pictures
- Kareena Kapoor: I Want Taimur To Be A Good Person, With Strong Values
Imagine Bollywood without those bold and beautiful actresses. It would be like curry without salt. There are quite a few actresses who made Bollywood go round last year. Kareena Kapoor stole the show both on and off the screens. Her breakup with her long time boyfriend Shahid Kapoor hit the headlines hard. She then showed the world that she is more than just a pretty face by bagging Filmfare Best Actress award for her performance in Jab We Met. And the show goes on, as she is seen everywhere with her new boyfriend Saif Ali Khan.
Deepika Padukone. She is the spice of Om Shanthi Om. She not only stole the hearts of the film lovers with her wonderful performance in the film but also won Filmfare Best Debutante Actress award. She is equally known for her love life. Mahendra Singh Dhoni could not hide his admiration for her but she chose Yuvraj Singh. But now, she is seeing Ranbir Kapoor, the star of Saawariya.
Katrina Kaif is another actress who made a big impact on Bollywood last year. Her films Apne, Partner, Namaste London and Welcome did exceptionally well at the box office. She has proved that boyfriend Salman Khan is not behind her success. Today, she is one of the most-demanded and highest paid actresses in Bollywood. However, one rumour or the other keep popping up on her personal life. It was reported that Salman has dumped her for Brazilian model Bruna Abdalah but she refused to comment on it. Suspense.
The list goes on. In fact, every actress in Bollywood are special in their own way. They not only entertain but also bring about changes in the society. Most importantly, they know what film lovers want. So, let's wish Bollywood heroines and every women a very happy International Women's Day.
|Kareena – Bollywood's cover girl|