TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Well, it is not only the big banner roles and endorsements that make Kareena the No.1 in the business, as the charming lady has under her belt, the most priceless Star Screen, Stardust and Filmfare Awards with her, the same way as SRK holds aloft the trophies. The Numero Uno, Kareena Kapoor has proved to one and all with these Best Actress Awards that there is nobody to shake her up and mess up with her race to fame!
The gorgeous actress surely got to be the talk of the town with her sparkling beauty, glittering all over the Filmfare and Vogue cover page recently! A true fashion icon, this actress has a remarkable future ahead of her. Kareena will next be seen in Hirani's project where she will be paired opposite the very popular Khan – Aamir! With this, the actress sets a record of being the only actress of this generation to have worked with all the three Khans – Aamir, Shahrukh and Salman.
Meanwhile her other films include Vijay Krishna's Tashan, a Yashraj Production, that will hit the theatres soon. There's Sajid Nadiadwala's 'Kambkth Ishq' with Akshay Kumar, Agent Vinod and Karan Johar's next with Saif and Golmaal Returns with Ajay Devgan.
Few of Kareena's high-budget endorsements brands include Globus, Anne French, Emami, ICI Paints, Vivel of ITC soaps, Head