TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
So how does this line set itself apart from other designer wear available at prÊt and couture stores in the country? "The most special feature in this line is my level of involvement with the designs and fabric samples used. It's not just my label that's being carried. I have personally sat down and shortlisted each and every fabric with the team of designers at Globus. In fact, a team of experts quizzed me to death on not just my sense of dressing, but also my favourite colours, my personality traits and so on," reveals Kareena.
A source close to the actress, who has been involved since the conception of this line says, "This will truly be a first for an Indian actress. Up till now, only international divas such as Jennifer Lopez and Victoria Beckham have launched their own line of clothes. In India, Celina Jaitley launched her collection, but that was only restricted to sarees. What Kareena has designed is truly fabulous and covers an entire range of clothing - high fashion party dresses to causal daily wear, the kind of stuff she wears. A lot of research has gone into understanding Bebo's style and matching her sense of style to her line of clothes. A team of experts had rigorous sessions with Bebo. They asked her questions on her personality, the kind of things that make her happy, her likes, dislikes and of course, the colours she likes to sport. And now that the line is going to be ready soon, we can proudly say the clothes are just like Bebo - cool, chilled out and spunky. Youngsters have always loved her sense of style, so we are very hopeful this spring summer collection will become a big hit with them" says the source.