TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The latest one to cash in on this is the Indian version of Vogue, for whom Kareena has shot some really breath-taking snaps (aren't all her snaps breath-taking?) with some of the most desirable dressings to go with the various moods of the shoot!
This interview is yet another affirmation of the fact that Kareena is one person who is the same on and off screen! She is so very sweet enough to confess that she had done films in the past for money or for mere greed. She also speaks about the similarities between 'Geet'-her character in Jab We Met -and the real-life Kareena. And guess what, she also reveals the secret behind her glass-hour figure.
Read all of this and more to discover the real Kareena yet again…only till yet another magazine hits the stands with the much-coveted cover-girl of all reasons and seasons: Kareena Kapoor!