TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Come February and the only name that strikes your mind is that of Valentine, the Love-God! This is that time of the year when red becomes the universal colour, which depicts and symbolizes love.
Well, the current issue of 'FNL' (Fashion N Life), a leading fashion mag, has their February issue in green, the reason being that it has none other then the eternal lady of all reasons and seasons Lara Datta, the 'Diva Of Romance' herself, posing in a dreamy background.
This issue has the Lara girl bare her heart out, touching upon various aspects like her family, modelling, her sense of style, competition, regrets, importance of being a woman, her take on art and commercial films, Bollywood and of course ...Love ( with a capital 'L').A
sincere request to all : PLEASE do keep the keys of your lockers ready, as you will definitely need to keep this copy under security, since it stands a huge chance of being stolen, considering the fact that the rumor-mill is going abuzz about ...Lara has broken up and is single, hence, ready to mingle!
|Lara Dutta | Gallery | Sizzling Shots|