TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Since the past few years, the youth and also the families contribute to the revenue largely. And the youth clearly gave its mandate to One Two Three, although the family audiences weren't too keen on this laughathon. The business was satisfactory over the weekend in several circuits and the distributors I spoke to showed a picture of optimism. But that does not take away the fact that One Two Three could've garnered better revenue had the makers avoided the crude humour.
With a decent weekend on hand, the investors are hopeful that the medium-budget fare would reach the safety mark, although the collections have been on a decline from Monday onwards. An average fare, at best!