TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
It's time for the Dil Se girl to celebrate. The reason being the launch of her IPL team Mohali, for the Twenty-20's inaugural tournament. She was accompanied by her beau Ness Wadia, Mohit Burman and Karan Paul. Preity and gang have started off with a
SMS campaign for naming the still-unnamed Mohali team. The pretty Preity said that it's the love for the game of cricket that has got all of them together.
And with Tom Moody being roped in as its coach and Yuvraj Singh leading the gang (as the team's captain), Preity is pretty much confident that the Mohali team will win the inaugural Twenty-20 match.
|Preity Zinta | Gallery | Sizzling Shots|