TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
It's time for the Dil Se girl to celebrate. The reason being the launch of her IPL team Mohali, for the Twenty-20's inaugural tournament. She was accompanied by her beau Ness Wadia, Mohit Burman and Karan Paul. Preity and gang have started off with a
SMS campaign for naming the still-unnamed Mohali team. The pretty Preity said that it's the love for the game of cricket that has got all of them together.
And with Tom Moody being roped in as its coach and Yuvraj Singh leading the gang (as the team's captain), Preity is pretty much confident that the Mohali team will win the inaugural Twenty-20 match.
|Preity Zinta | Gallery | Sizzling Shots|