TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It's said that 'You need to kiss a thousand frogs before you find a handsome prince'. Well, this saying may hold water for everyone except for Natasha, Kavita, Niamat, and Dia! We know that these names are all Greek and Latin for you. But when we will tell the 'reality' behind these names, we bet all the girls definitely would like to trade places with them! The 'unraveling' of the 'Miss-steries' goes as this: the above mentioned names belong to none other than the bevy of good-looking models who (we believe did not kiss a thousand frogs), but still managed to be with none other than Bollywood's new-found Prince Ranbir Kapoor! It's all happening in the anniversary April issue of the lifestyle magazine 'Hello!'
The Mag has got the 'Prince' Charming Ranbir being bestowed with the 'Fresh Face Of The Year' title. Not just that, it also has our very own King Khan SRK holding the title of 'Most Sought After Celebrity', the Bachchans as the 'Celebrity Powerhouse', Saif and Kareena as 'Awesome Twosome', Karan Johar as 'Most Invited'. Though not much or exclusive has been written about these 'title holders', one thing is for sure, their photographs does make the issue a collector's item! 'Hello!' After all, how can anyone settle for anything lesser than the Best for the anniversary issue! Worth a watch and watcha' worth!
|Ranbir Kapoor | Deepika Padukone | Sonam Kapoor | Sizzling Stills | Deepika Video|