TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
'Bong Bong becomes Marathi mulgi.' Riya Sen sheds her short skirts and tanky tops to don a nine-yard (navvari) sari, which happens to be her attire and look in her forthcoming flick, Zor Lagaa Ke…Haiya. On the verge of completion, this film showcases her as village belle who is a construction worker.
"I always wanted to play a village belle," says Riya draped in yellow and green sari at Gemini Studios. Although, initially she was hesitant to for such a vast makeover with a 'gaon ki chori' look, the producer of the film Kartikeya Talreja claims, "Riya was a bit reluctant but when we explained to her how it will be a good change for her, she agreed to do the film."
The film written and directed by Girish Girija Joshi also features Mithun Chakraborty, Mahesh Manjrekar, Seema Biswas, Riya Sen, Sachin Khedekar, Raj Zutshi and Gulshan Grover with five child artists, Meghan Jadhav, Ashwin Chitale, Ayeshka Kaduskar, Ritwik Tyagi and Hardik S.Thakkar playing stellar roles. Zor Lagaa Ke…Haiya with Amitabh Verma penning down the lyrics, has music composed by Bapi-Tutul and cinematography by Hari Nair.
|Riya Sen | Gallery | Sizzling Babes | Bollywood Videos|