TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
A relative newcomer in the tinsel world, Shaana was seen first in Namastey London where she played the role of Laila. Offers started pouring in for the glamorous girl who comes from a Swiss-Gujarati lineage.
"My mom is a Gujarati while dad is a Swiss Jew. After living most part of my life in Switzwerland and London, I decided to shift my base entirely in Mumbai the moment Bollywood came knocking", reveals Shaana who has been dreaming about being an actor ever since she can remember.
In Bhoothnath she plays the role of Amitabh Bachchan's daughter in law while paired opposite Priyanshu Chatterjee. It must have been quite some experience working with Big B, isn't it?
"It was an honour to be working with Mr. Bachchan", says Shaana, "It was an amazing experience, mainly due to sheer professionalism he brings on the sets. Just seeing him work from a distance is such a rewarding experience. He has a good eye for detail for everything on the sets", gushes Shaana.
She continues to talk of her high regard for Bachchan, "I am sure I am not the first or the last person to be saying so but working with him only inspires you to go an extra distance. Since he is always 150% sure about delivering the best results in his very first shot, I, too, had to be sure that the director didn't call for a second shot."
The film also stars Shahrukh Khan in a guest appearance. Does she consider herself fortunate that while her first film had Rishi Kapoor and Akshay Kumar, the second has living legends of the likes of Big B and King Khan?
Shaana philosophizes, "Everyday I live in Mumbai is fortunate for me. See, the industry is a roller coaster ride. You have something today, tomorrow it may be gone. If today, I can do whatever I want, work hard, hit the gym and live life with a smile, isn't it all fortunate enough? For me, the work I do in the course of the day is a reward enough as it only acts as a stepping stone for me to look forward to an even better tomorrow."