TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Shahrukh Khan is known to put his heart and soul completely into whatever he undertakes. The big event which is keeping him really busy these days is the inaugural edition of the IPL- Indian Premier League which kicks off in Bangalore on April 18th
SRK who is the proud owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders team is going all out to promote his team. In fact, his promotional music video 'Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re' is already making the air-waves and now Shahrukh has gone ahead and even launched a music album called Nokia 2 Hot 2 Cool. The actor along with music moghul Bhushan Kumar of T-series officially released the music of the album in association with Nokia at a function in Mumbai yesterday.
Speaking on the occasion, King Khan said, "I thought of Nokia because Nokia could connect my 22 players who were diverse but came together in one thought- they hated the thought of losing. T Series was the obvious choice because whenever I think of music, the only company that comes to my mind is T Series and I have a long association with Bhushan Kumar since Chalte Chalte days and recently even with Om Shanti Om"
With the album having some pulsating numbers by Vishal-Shekhar, Bappi Lahiri and Pritam this one surely seems a must- buy for all die-hard SRK fans.
|Shahrukh Khan | 2 Hot 2 Cool | Knight Riders | Chak De India | IPL Launch Video|