TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Akshay Kumar with four back to back hits from Nameste London to Welcome has emerged as the highest paid actor in the industry. Abhishek Bachchan finally lived upto his genes with his performance in Guru. Aamir Khan rocked back into the industry with his directorial debut Taare Zameen Par. Hrithik Roshan with his latest release Jodhaa Akbar promises to be a threat to Shahrukh.
Bollywood has finally choice among its top star and Shahrukh is getting run for his money. Shahrukh has repeatedly played the same Rahul and Raj on screen and has a tendency to stick to certain groups in the industry. His play safe romantic movies have always done well at the box office but never proved his versatile nature as an actor barring a few roles like Chak De.
They say all good things have to come to an end. Shahrukh will someday have to give away the number one title as stars like Dev Anand and Amitabh Bachchan have done in the past. 2008 might prove to a decisive year in his career with two releases Bhoothnath and Dulha Mil Gaya. It will be interesting to see whether King Khan can hold on to the title of number one or the Akshays and the Abhisheks overtake him.