TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Superstar Shahrukh Khan is known for getting into the skin of the character completely, in each and every role he portrays, be it Kabir Khan in Chak De India or Om Prakash Makhija in OSO.
Now, the Baadshah of Bollywood took that very habit of his into real life earlier this week, when he was present to inaugurate the 'Abhijit Kadam Memorial Football tournament' in Pune. In keeping with the true 'Puneri' tradition, King Khan was spotted wearing a pink turban and if you think SRK must have been feeling 'thoda' out of place in this new get up, you couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, Shahrukh seemed completely in his element with 'pagdi' et al and needless to say, entertained one and all with his antics.
What's more, later he was even seen kicking ball, enjoying football as he always had. Must say this is truly one hero who can enact each and every role with elan, be it in reel life or real life. Chak De SRK…
|Shahrukh Khan | Gallery | Chak De India | Om Shanti Om|