TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
"The translation has been undertaken by Rapid Eye Movies who are pioneers in disseminating Bollywood in Germany. They were the ones to promote Hindi films in Germany with Karan's Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. King of Bollywood...happens to be their first venture in publishing," an excited Anupama informs.
Adding another feather to his blooming cap, Shahrukh Khan will be honored with the honourable distinction of Officer dans l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters) on January 27 in Mumbai either by French President Nicolas Sarkozy or the French Ambassador to India Jerome Boonafont. Arundhati Roy is the other famous recipient of this award.
Anupama, you've interacted with Shahrukh Khan over a period of several years while writing this book. How would you evaluate Shahrukh Khan's persona, considering he rules the Hindi Film Industry (many would say the Indian Film Industry), wins whatever possible awards that have been invented, has a great sense of humour, is supremely competitive but he also happens to have lost his parents early in life, has withstood gangster threats and a lot more? "He has had his share of ups and downs and has seen such extremes in life that he is so grounded. Gauri (Khan) once said, nobody actually knows Shahrukh."
|Shahrukh in Om Shanti Om|