TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
"The translation has been undertaken by Rapid Eye Movies who are pioneers in disseminating Bollywood in Germany. They were the ones to promote Hindi films in Germany with Karan's Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. King of Bollywood...happens to be their first venture in publishing," an excited Anupama informs.
Adding another feather to his blooming cap, Shahrukh Khan will be honored with the honourable distinction of Officer dans l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters) on January 27 in Mumbai either by French President Nicolas Sarkozy or the French Ambassador to India Jerome Boonafont. Arundhati Roy is the other famous recipient of this award.
Anupama, you've interacted with Shahrukh Khan over a period of several years while writing this book. How would you evaluate Shahrukh Khan's persona, considering he rules the Hindi Film Industry (many would say the Indian Film Industry), wins whatever possible awards that have been invented, has a great sense of humour, is supremely competitive but he also happens to have lost his parents early in life, has withstood gangster threats and a lot more? "He has had his share of ups and downs and has seen such extremes in life that he is so grounded. Gauri (Khan) once said, nobody actually knows Shahrukh."
|Shahrukh in Om Shanti Om|