TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
If PETA's plan was to create 'awareness' amongst masses for the 'ethical' treatment of animals, then guess the NGO has got at least the first part right. Looking at the hot photo-shoot done with the 'wild' and 'outrageous', Sherlyn Chopra, one thing is for sure that the campaign will attract maximum awareness, as its hard to avoid a girl in lingerie with 'Whips' and 'Chains'.
As reported earlier this is the first time that Sherlyn has appeared in a PETA campaign. The campaign, which is designed to stop the violence against animals in circus, reads, 'Whips and Chains Belong in the Bedroom and Not in the Circus'. Sherlyn Chopra gets into a sexy lingerie and teaches how to put the 'Whips' and 'Chains' to better use.
|Sherlyn Chopra | Hot Shots | PETA Stills | Outrageous Video|