TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
So we can safely say that 'Brand Shilpa' is here to stay at least for a while now. She has her hands full with a boyfriend that she seems to be refusing to acknowledge publicly, a perfume that is doing excellently well, a yoga DVD that gives some competition to Jimmy Mistry's The Guru and 'Miss Bollywood' – her musical has given her the most press that she has had of late.
What seems to be missing an addition to her Bollywood profile. While awaiting her to grace the sets is 'The Man' with Sunny Deol, she is all set to play Goddess Sita in Hanuman, an international film project. With the number of avatar that she has been donning of late, it's no surprise that she has gone this far. It's only for us to wait and see what else she takes up after that.