TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
So we can safely say that 'Brand Shilpa' is here to stay at least for a while now. She has her hands full with a boyfriend that she seems to be refusing to acknowledge publicly, a perfume that is doing excellently well, a yoga DVD that gives some competition to Jimmy Mistry's The Guru and 'Miss Bollywood' – her musical has given her the most press that she has had of late.
What seems to be missing an addition to her Bollywood profile. While awaiting her to grace the sets is 'The Man' with Sunny Deol, she is all set to play Goddess Sita in Hanuman, an international film project. With the number of avatar that she has been donning of late, it's no surprise that she has gone this far. It's only for us to wait and see what else she takes up after that.