TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
King Khan who is an ardent sports lover, created a solid impact through his power-packed performance of a hockey-coach in the smash-hit Chak De India and brought our very own National sport hockey back into the reckoning. However, Shah Rukh soon shifted his loyalties towards the more popular sport cricket when he was seen cheering the 'Boys in Blue' as they created history winning the T20 World Cup in South Africa last September. He even made fleeting appearances at a few other One-day matches with his Om Shanti Om co-star, Deepika Padukone, and soon tongues started wagging that SRK is using cricket to promote his films. Before you could say SRK, he distanced himself from anything to do with cricket and even denied any intention of bidding for teams in IPL.
However, after much speculation and deliberation, Khan sprung a surprise when he was in the bidding process for cricket teams for the forthcoming IPL. What's more he along with friends Juhi Chawla and her husband Jai Mehta even bagged the ownership rights of Kolkata team for nearly Rs.300 crores yesterday.
Now with cricket back on King Khan's mind would hockey take a backseat? Your guess is as good as ours. In fact, as the artist of the above picture depicts, King Khan seems to be literally torn apart between Cricket and hockey even as he clearly makes his choice obvious.