TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
It was a special day for the children of V.D. Indian Society for Mentally Challenged as they got together at Birla Matushri Sabhagriha to present a variety entertainment and Bollywood musical programme. Adding colour to the lives of these special children was actress Tanisha and model-cum-actor Bunty Grewal. The bubbly Tanisha was seen mingling with the tiny tots and cheering them as they sang, danced and performed.
The show which lasted around 90 minutes had these specially gifted children display their special talents like playing instruments, dancing, singing and even doing mimicry. Dr. A.V. Mehta, Founder of the Society said, "The main aim is to open a new venue of rehabilitation for special children. If proper training is given to these children they would have no limits" Provogue had taken the initiative to support this noble cause and the presence of Bollywood stars made this musical programme all the more special for these special children.
|Actresses | Sizzling Shots | Movies| Bollywood Videos|