TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
It was a special day for the children of V.D. Indian Society for Mentally Challenged as they got together at Birla Matushri Sabhagriha to present a variety entertainment and Bollywood musical programme. Adding colour to the lives of these special children was actress Tanisha and model-cum-actor Bunty Grewal. The bubbly Tanisha was seen mingling with the tiny tots and cheering them as they sang, danced and performed.
The show which lasted around 90 minutes had these specially gifted children display their special talents like playing instruments, dancing, singing and even doing mimicry. Dr. A.V. Mehta, Founder of the Society said, "The main aim is to open a new venue of rehabilitation for special children. If proper training is given to these children they would have no limits" Provogue had taken the initiative to support this noble cause and the presence of Bollywood stars made this musical programme all the more special for these special children.
|Actresses | Sizzling Shots | Movies| Bollywood Videos|