TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Doesn't the mass hysteria being evidenced for Race bother him?
"Not really", says Tusshar, "Yes, Race is a good success and no one would negate that. However, One Two Three was always planned to come during this season when school/college exams get over. The film has children and youth as its target audience and I am sure they would be visiting theatres to have some good time."
With Race turning out to be exceptionally good, it is expected that substantial crowds would continue to spill over even in the second week. Would One Two Three be able to survive the onslaught?
Says Tusshar categorically, "It should, I don't see any reason why One Two Three should be overtly worried? At the end of the day, a good film is a good film and it would run if it has substance. Though we are coming solo, I myself understand that if a film doesn't have any substance, then even a solo week or a solo month doesn't matter."
He adds, "See, two films can comfortably survive together in a single week. While Race is doing well, we should be doing well too. The film's buzz is good and the promos have always been appreciated for the laughter quotient the film promises to bring along. In any case, I am superbly confident of One Two Three and I am sure it would click with the audience."