»   »   » Abhishek sports just one white kurta pyjama in Paa

Abhishek sports just one white kurta pyjama in Paa

Posted By: Staff
Subscribe to Filmibeat

Costumes play a very important role in any Bollywood movie and a lot of detailing and attention is always given to the costumes used in our movies. In fact for a single movie, an actor has to go through quite a few costume changes during the course of the completion of the movie

However, Abhishek Bachchan had a different experience of sorts while shooting for his upcoming film Paa. Abhishek plays a politician in the film and hence is shown wearing a pristine white kurta pyjama in nearly 90% of the film.

In fact, to ensure that the clothes worn by the young actor were spotless, director Balki even ordered 10 sets of the same kurta pyjama to be made. However, ironical as it may sound, while AB Jr. sports just one single white kurta pyjama in 90% of the film, in the remaining 10% of the film the actor had to go through nearly 30 costume changes.

Bachchan junior however doesn't seem to mind the limited wardrobe that he has in the movie. "It was a welcome change to not have so many different costumes. And most importantly it was the requirement of the film", he says.

Paa is a sensitive story about the relationship between a father and son who is suffering from Progeria. The movie stars Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Vidya Balan in lead roles and is slated for release on Dec. 4 this year.

Abhishek Bachchan | Amitabh Bachchan | Vidya Balan | Abhi Video

Get all the buzzing scoop from the world of entertainment - Filmibeat