TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
A 12-year old film finally got completed this week, thanks to its leading man Akshay Kumar's determination to not have a single film of his in the cans. This week after completing a schedule of Sajid Khan's Housefull, Akshay Kumar sent Deepika Padukone packing and called producer-director Shabnam Kapoor to London to complete the long-pending Purab Ki Laila Paschim Ka Chaila, now called Hello India.
Shabnam Kapoor flew to London and shot with Akshay Kumar for almost a week before he flew out to Italy on Thursday for the next schedule of Housefull. With the completion of Purab Ki Laila… which also stars Namrata Shirodkar and Suniel Shetty, Akshay prides himself on being the only leading man in Bollywood who has no films in the cans.
Interestingly, this would be only the second film in Akshay's career directed by a female. Sangharsh directed by Tanuja Chandra was the first. He now has the enviable record of being the only Bollywood superstar with no incomplete films to his discredit.