TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
After having won a million hearts (and it's not an exaggeration), the supremely talented Hrithik Roshan is back in the front and how! If his cover snap on the latest edition of the GQ magazine is anything to go by, then, Bollywood is all set to herald the re-birth of a Superstar!
One man who has all the luck in the world is Martin Prihoda, the very name who has to his credit of taming the superstar Hrithik, in his lenses. If you are one of the faint hearted, then, may we request you to kindly hold onto your heart beats and tie yourself tight as the interview in this magazine will anyways blow you out of the world! In what could be called as one of the most heartfelt interviews, Hrithik has really bared out his soul to the guys at GQ.
Hrithik, the man, in his own words, speaks about all the adulation by saying that "You get so confused between the person that you are and the persona that is projected on to that big, huge screen. I've been on stage where I have 40,000 people shouting my name." While on Bollywood, he opines that "I've reached a stage where I have enough courage... to do films I believe in, whether they're considered commercial or non-commercial. It really doesn't matter so much." And for all those who were dying to know the 'Real' Hrithik and didn't know whom to ask, the superstar has done the needful by saying that "I am my own product. And I have to take care of myself. I have to display myself in the best possible way. My light, my expressions, my clothes, everything has to go right. That's going to get me my name, my fame, my bread-and-butter, my money for me and my family."
Needless to say, this issue of GQ is a must-must buy for one and all. Do not miss it for anything in the world.
|Hrithik Roshan | Hot Stills | All The Best | Spicy Scenes|