TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Shahrukh Khan is the first Bollywood actor to be featured on the cover page of Los Angeles Times Calendar section. Shahrukh's films My Name Is Khan (2010) and the recently released film Ra.One are super hits and have been noticed and appreciated by the American media outlet.
The Bollywood baadshah is on the cover page of the Los Angeles (LA) Times Calendar section, a great feat as far as Bollywood is concerned. The only other Indian actor to be featured in LA Times is Freida Pinto whose Slumdog Millionare can hardly fall in the league of Bollywood cinema.
The LA Times November 4th edition's feature 'Outlining Khan"s success and appeal' reveals Shahrukh's humble beginnings before receiving a break in the big bad world of Bollywood. In an interview with LA Times, SRK said, “I was driving down a small lane in India recently, and I remembered that 20 years ago I was driving down the same lane, and I had maybe 10 or 20 dollars in my pocket. I couldn"t believe all that had happened to me. I feel lucky and even guilty to have this much."
With Ra.One turning out to be a blockbuster, Shahrukh Khan has pushed his level further. Shahrukh is also working on international projects and is reportedly in collaboration with Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio for the same.
The way things are moving at the moment, Shahrukh Khan seems unstoppable!