TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Shahrukh Khan's promotional trip of Ra.One to different cities in the country and fans turning in thousands to have a glimpse of the superstar is proof enough of SRK mania.
The actor, who was in Calcutta on Saturday got a grand welcome as more than 100,000 people gathered at City Centre, Salt Lake. Shahrukh Khan, in turn danced, jived and even allowed himself to be hugged by hundreds of delighted girl fans backed by a roar of approval by the huge crowd.
Shahrukh said that Ra.One is his childhood fantasy for which he has put down all his money and hard work. Ra.One, which is due to release on Wednesday, October 26 is the biggest film that has ever been made in Bollywood – both in terms of marketing and pricing.
Shahrukh Khan is energy and confidence personified. Never the one to give up, SRK is booming with positive energy. Speaking to Telegraph about wins and defeats, Shahrukh Khan said that he lives moment for moment.
SRK, who likes to take risks in business said that he is like a baby who does something wrong and repeats it over and over again until he gets it right. Signing off, Shahrukh said, “At this stage of my life I only want to give good education to my children before I go. That"s all that means to me."
Well, with an attitude like this, Shahrukh Khan and Ra.One seems unstoppable. Hopes he lives his childhood fantasy by making Ra.One an icon. What say guys?