TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Superstar Shahrukh Khan's superhero movie Ra.One, which is slated to release across the globe on October 26, has set a new record with its pre-release collection. The mega-budget science fiction, which has reportedly earned Rs 132 crores before its release, has beaten the records of Aamir Khan's blockbuster movie 3 Idiots that had collected approximately Rs 85 crores from its different rights.
The film 3 Idiots had collected Rs 33 crores from its satellite television rights. Whereas the TV broadcasting rights of Ra.One have reportedly been sold to Star India for a record sum of 40 crores, which is new deadline for TV rights of a movie in the Bollywood.
Reports suggest that Vidhu Vinod Chopra had sold the music rights of 3 Idiots to T-Series for Rs 12 crore. But the same audio house has bought for music rights of Ra.One for whopping amount Rs 15 crores, which is again a record in the Indian music industry.
However, Ra.One has set a new deadline in the sale of distribution rights also. Reliance Big Entertainment had acquired the distribution rights of 3 Idiots for Rs 40 crores. Whereas the distribution rights of Ra.One were sold to the Eros Entertainment for 77 crores. But now it should be seen whether Ra.One will be able to break the Box Office record of 3 Idiots.