TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
No doubt Yamla Pagla Deewana is one of the biggest and most-awaited films of the year. No One Killed Jessica has given Bollywood a good start, and now, Yamla Pagla Deewana is expected to take it further. It is produced by Samir Karnik and Nitin Manmohan under Top Angle Productions banner and directed by Samir Karnik.
The highlight of Yamla Pagla Deewana is certainly the Deols. In fact, it is Deols' show. Veteran actor Dharmendra acted with his sons Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol in the film Apne a few years ago. It turned into a big hit. Now, the father-sons combination is back again with Yamla Pagla Deewana, and they are expected to give another good show.
Interestingly, the Deols have not roped in big actresses for the film like in Apne. Yamla Pagla Deewana has Kulraj Randhawa, a relatively few name in Bollywood, in the female lead role. But the good news is that she looks good in the trailers.
The film faced a couple of hiccups in the middle of its shooting last year. First, the film came into a standstill after Dharmendra was hospitalised for ill health. It was halted for the second time after Sunny was struck by back problem following an action sequence. However, things went on smoothly from there on.
Yamla Pagla Deewana is a comedy drama with ample action and romance. It tells the story of the father-son duo, who are big conmen. They keep conning unsuspecting people until a guy comes in their way. Interestingly, they manage to use him in their con games.
The hype around the film is so far so good, but we will come to know its true colour only when it hits the theatres.