TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan – Both fall in the list of the most sought after celebrities in India. Though both Aish and SRK are extremely successful, rich and famous, the two are as different as chalk and cheese when it comes to dealing with the media.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Though Aishwarya Rai was willing to let the media peep into her personal and professional life in the beginning of her career, she soon began to guard her privacy like a tigress guarding her cub!
Later, during the time she split with her then boyfriend Salman Khan, Aishwarya Rai got into a shell which was extremely difficult to penetrate. The media got to see and hear very little from the beautiful lady.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's personal life – her love life, marriage, subsequent pregnancy and delivery....the media got nothing to hear from the actress.
Shahrukh Khan is the favourite among the media. Revelling in the attention thrown on him by the media, Shahrukh Khan is polite and even allows the media to peep into his personal life. Shahrukh Khan is more accessible to the public, as he is extremely active on twitter, jokes and has fun with the press.
As the media gets to see a lot of the actor, they don't have to try too hard to know about what's happening in his life.
While Shahrukh Khan is intelligent, witty and knows to woo the public with his innate charm, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan prefers to remain the 'mystery woman' that she has become over the years.