TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Bollywood Hungama - Tarana Adarsh's Rating: 4
BARFI! is akin to a whiff of fresh air. Its foremost triumph is that it leaves you with a powerful emotion: Happiness! I sincerely believe, no Hindi movie buff should deprive himself/herself of watching this brilliant motion picture. Also, the viewer needs to savor Ranbir, Priyanka and Ileana's paramount performances, one of the strengths of this movie. Strongly recommended!
IANS Rating: 4
Barfi! celebrates life without dismissing the dark passages and roadblocks that we often encounter as we travel through that craggy road to death. Barfi! comes as close to being a modern masterpiece as cinematically possible. To miss it would be a crime. To embrace it is to serenade the sublime.
Mid-Day - Janhavi Samant's Rating: 4
Barfi is warm, tender, spirited and really funny -a truly delightful film. So the question one would like to ask is: If Anurag Basu directed Barfi, who in the hell made Kites?
Oneindia - Smitha's Rating: 4
Barfi is a film you can watch and enjoy with family and friends. You can see a bit of you, and a bit of everyone close to you! Don't miss it as Barfi celebrates life!
Rediff - Raja Sen's Rating: 3.5
Anurag Basu's Barfi! is a well-crafted script with an intriguing back-and-forth narrative but it all goes south towards the end.
DNA - Blessy Chettiar's 3.5
For someone who cries easily at the movies, Barfi! is a thorough tearjerker. Dissecting a film that left you speechless is difficult. Just let go, indulge in the magic of Barfi!
Koimoi - Roshni Devi's Rating: 3.5
Barfi! is a movie that will tickle you and bring tears to your eyes with equal ease. Don't miss this sweet story.
Glamsham - Martin D'Souza's Rating: 3.5
Barfi! is a one-man show - Ranbir Kapoor. This film is Rockstar in its impression, which could have been bigger than Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Black.
India Today - Vinayak Chakravorty's Rating: 3.5
Barfi is a pleasantly different film, only it isn't an extraordinary one. That's because despite the brilliant characters and setting, the film doesn't have an extraordinary story to tell. Anurag Basu will basically bank on Ranbir power.