TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza, who got married amidst great fanfare on Friday, February 3rd, had their reception party the next day.
After two wedding ceremonies - in Maharashtrian as well as Christian style, the newly-wed couple Riteish and Genelia held a grand reception at a five star hotel on February 4th. The party was attended by the bigwigs from Bollywood, Political and Business.
After a lavish Maharashtrian-style wedding on Friday, Riteish and Genelia exchanged wedding vows at a church yesterday, before holding a grand reception at Grand Hyatt hotel in suburban Mumbai.
Genelia glowed in a red-pink-gold creation, whereas Riteish wore a formal black bandhgala jacket.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, her parents-in-law Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan, were present at the reception. This was Aishwarya's first major public appearance since the birth of her daughter on November 16. Aishwarya looked attractive in a blue Anarkali designed by Manish Malhotra.
Madhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawla, Bipasha Basu, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Aamir Khan, Imran Khan and wife Avantika, Anushka Sharma, Aftab Shivdasani, Arshad Warsi, Ameesha Patel, Jiah Khan, Sushmita Sen, Randhir Kapoor, Abbas Mustan, Jacqueline Fernandes, Zayed Khan, Himesh Reshammiya, Zarine Khan, Shekhar Suman with son Adhyayan, Bappi Lahiri, Atul Agnihotri, Alvira, Arpita, Dabboo Ratnani, Mithun Chakroborty with son Mimoh, were some other who attended the reception. Industrialist Mukesh Ambani and wife Nita were also present on the occasion.
Later, some of the celebrities took to twitter to congratulate the newly-weds. "Enjoyed meeting Ritesh and Genelia at their reception. My congrats to the whole family. It was 12 years ago when they came to our reception," actress Madhuri Dixit wrote on twitter.
Arsha Warsi also wrote on the micro blogging site Twitter, “Good night to all... Just got back from @Riteishd n @geneliad reception, it was dignified beautiful and warm just like the both of them."
Actress Amisha Patel tweeted, “Goodnite and sweet dreams, just returned from ritesh. N genilias wedding reception. God bless the couple." Riteish and Genelia are likely to visit Latur today, the native place and constituency of the actor's father Vilasrao Deshmukh.