- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Happy New Year cast and crew, from Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood, Vivaan Shah and Farah Khan, everybody has been promoting the movie like there is no tomorrow.
Never has a Bollywood film been promoted so much and that too on such a large scale, to the extent of the cast and crew visiting the Google and Twitter headquarters. After a long hiatus Farah Khan is back with Shahrukh Khan in Happy New Year, while the film doesn't seem to spark any curiosity, the team has left no stone un-turned when it comes to promoting the movie.
The Happy New Year team has come up with the most unique ways of promoting their movie, unique marketing strategies adopted by Shahrukh and Gauri's home production, Red Chillies Entertainment. Slam! The Tour was conducted across UK and USA and garnered huge amount of attention from people, and the fact that the underworld got involved with the concert and created a scandal, it proved to be an added bonus for promoting their movie.
On the other hand, Gauri Khan appeared on the big screen for the very first time in a scene in Om Shanti Om, and Aryan debuted in Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. So this time to make it bigger and better, SRK's wife, Gauri along with their youngest son AbRam will making a guest appearance in Happy New Year. This unique aspect will also be one of the main points in drawing the crowds to the theater for many people are curious to see the little guy make his acting debut on the big screen.
Somewhere I get a feeling that this movie will be a huge flop. The trailer was cold and had nothing interesting in it, and that's why they have adopted these 10 promotional gimmicks in order to promote their movie and make it a hit. Take a look..
Slam! The Tour
The entire cast and crew, along with Madhuri Dixit were seen touring several different countries to conducted Slam! The Tour and perform concerts.
Live Music Launch
Never has a Bollywood event been streamed live on Youtube. This was the first time the music launch of the film took place live on Youtube.
Dance Reality Show
The cast and director of the film are judging a dance reality show on TV based on the film titled, Dil Se Naachein Indiawaale.
Google And Twitter Headqaurters
The film crew visited the Twitter and Google headquarters, again for the first time in history of Bollywood films.
From Kaun Banega Crorepati to Comedy Nights With Kapil, the cast is promoting the movie on all popular television shows.
Twitter Handle Of Movie Characters
All the names of the official Twitter handles of the actors were changed to their movie characters name in order to promote their movie.
The cast is now touring India, visiting almost seven cities to promote the movie.
The crew tapped onto Facebook and Twitter for online promotions, the movie even has its official Twitter handle.
Shahrukh Khan's wife Gauri and their youngest son, AbRam are said to making a guest appearance in the movie. SRK's baby is going to debut in Bollywood with his father's movie, what can be more attractive than this to promote a movie.
The crew is launching promos for pretty much for every character in the film and also the latest dialogue promo that has been trending as a marketing strategy.