- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
- Aamir Khan Gets Slammed For Posting A Picture With Daughter Ira Khan; Fans Call It 'Inappropriate'
- Aamir Khan REVEALS His First Salary For Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak & It Will Leave You Surprised!
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
Aamir Khan has been surrounded by controversies over his nude poster of P.K. Not only the nudity, but the poster of P.K. is also making headlines as it is copied from an album cover of a Portuguese musician named Quim Barreiros.
In the controversial poster of P.K., Aamir is posing nude and has only covered his assets with the help of a transistor. Well this is not the first time Aamir Khan tried to copy from Hollywood. Mr. Perfectionist has even in the past copied some movie posters which are inspired from Hollywood ones. For example, the poster of Talaash drew inspiration from Tom Cruise's movie, Ghost Protocol. Even Aamir's one of the hit movies, Ghajini which is a remake of South film of the same name had a poster which is inspired from the movie, Hulk, The Incredible.
It is not just the movie posters, Aamir has also copied looks and scenes from Hollywood movies. For example, the much talked about first look of Aamir in blockbuster hit, Dhoom 3 is inspired from The Dark Knight Rises. So, we decided to take a look at the many times Aamir copied Hollywood. Be it posters, looks or scenes, we have jotted down the pics where Aamir copied from Hollywood.
Take a look at the posters shown in the slide and you will know that there is no inspiration going on, it is a sheer replica of their posters and looks.
5 Times Aamir Khan Copied From Hollywood:
Aamir Khan's controversial poster from his upcoming movie, P.K. is copied from an album cover of a Portuguese musician named Quim Barreiros that was released way back in 1973.
This is another copied poster idea from Hollywood. The poster of Talaash drew inspiration from Tom Cruise's movie, Ghost Protocol.
Aamir copied Hulk, The Incredible poster for his Bollywood movie poster, Ghajini.
This is another example.
The first look of Aamir in Dhoom 3 is copied from The Dark Knight Rises.