- Kapil Sharma’s Close Friend REVEALS What’s Wrong With The Comedian & Why He Cancelled The Shoot!
- Did Sony TV Incur A Loss Of Rs 30 Lakhs Because Of Kapil Sharma?
- Is Sony TV Taking A Risk By Bringing Kapil Sharma Back?
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: Did Kapil Sharma Cancel ‘Hichki’ Rani Mukherjee’s Shoot?
- Bigg Boss 11: Aiyaary’s Sidharth Malhotra & Manoj Bajpai Join Salman; Housemates Count The Votes!
- Bigg Boss 11: Luv Tyagi Eliminated; Feels Shilpa Shinde Will Win; Rani, Sidharth & Manoj Join Salman
- Bigg Boss 11: Rani Mukherjee To Promote Her Comeback Film Hichki On Salman Khan’s Show!
- WOW! Rani Mukerji Spotted At Durga Puja Sans Baby Adira; Looks So Pretty Even After Gaining Weight!
- Jaw-dropping Pictures Of Rani Mukerji That Will Leave You Gasping For More!
- #RealPataka: Pregnant Rani Mukherjee's Diwali Selfie With Preity Zinta Will Lighten Your Day!
- Pregnant Rani Mukherjee & Her Baby Will Get This Wonderful Gift From Aditya Chopra!
- #Awww: Shahrukh Khan-Kajol's Unseen Photoshoot For Kuch Kuch Hota Hai [PICS]
We get extremely excited to see the first and exclusive pictures of celebrity weddings. However, everyone including celebrities need some privacy especially on their D day! Most of the celebrities keep it a private affair, while some prefer a hush hush wedding which comes more as a surprise.
The recent hush hush wedding of Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra was more of a surprise as everyone knew about their alleged affair, but no one expected the hush hush wedding! However, Rani was not seen in any public events after tying the knot. But the actress finally made her first post-wedding look which was gorgeous.
Rani gave her first public appearance post wedding where she looked fresh and stunning in a red suit. Rani's presence was marked in the launch of Diva'ni store at Mumbai and the Bong actress looked super gorgeous in a bright red anarkali suit coupled with colourful bangles, bindi, vermilion on head and a pretty wide smile on her face.
It seems the newly wed Chopra Bahu shares a fine rapport with her mother-in-law and has been enjoying the best part of her life. Hubby Aditya must also have been equally happy, although shy Aditya chose to remain behind the scene.
We love checking out the post-wedding look of the stunning actresses. The red saree or suit, the red vermilion and chuda can make you fall in love with the traditional off-screen wedded wifey look of the actresses.
After seeing the gorgeous Rani Mukerji in the red suit with mom-in-law Pamela Chopra, we are excited to bring down some of the post-wedding looks of gorgeous actresses.
Post-Wedding Looks Of Bollywood Actresses:
Rani made her first public appearance after the surprising hush hush wedding in Italy. She was at the launch of Diva'ni store at Mumbai where Rani was glowing in an all red dress. Loved her fresh bride look with vermilion, chuda and red dress!
Kareena too flashed her married status by donning a plain red chiffon saree and applying red vermilion.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya made her first post-wedding public appearance when she was visiting a temple to take blessings from God. She too wore a Kanjeevaram saree.
Shilpa's wedding was a treat to the eyes. She posed for the shutterbugs from her engagement to reception. However, the post-wedding look of this Bollywood actress was simple. She looked pretty in a saree. She applied red vermilion and also wore mangalsutra while visiting a temple with hubby, Raj Kundra.
Vidya looked pretty desi after wedding. She too wore a red silk saree and applied a long line of vermilion.