- Scandalous: Actors Demanded S*XUAL FAVOUR From Mallika Sherawat & Later Threw Her Out Of The Films!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat LOCKS Herself In A Cage, We Know The Reason Why!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat To Take Free-A-Girl Mission To The Film Festival!
- WOW! Mallika Sherawat Parties Hard With Paris Hilton In Los Angeles! View Picture
- Mallika Sherawat FAILS To Pay The Rent, KICKED OUT Of Her Apartment In Paris!
- Mallika Sherawat Evicted From Her Luxurious Apartment In Paris For Unpaid Dues?
- Mallika Sherawat Meets Donald Trump's First Wife Ivana Trump! View Pictures
- Mallika Sherawat Declines To Give A Speech At The Oxford University?
- Mallika Sherawat Breaks Her Silence On Her Wedding Rumours With Cyrille Auxenfans!
- Breaking News: Mallika Sherawat Beaten Up By Intruders In Her Own Apartment!
- Mallika Sherawat & Kabir Bedi Support Hillary Clinton For President!
Bollywood is not an easy place to set foot, and even if you get an opportunity, there is no assurance that you'll click in movies. It's not at all easy to make a mark in Bollywood. That's when Bollywood actresses decide to expose so that they can garner attention from the audiences as well as the filmmakers.
Some actresses are able to move forward like Bipasha Basu and Sunny Leone but others like Mallika Sherawat are just left desperately trying to make it as an actress. Bipasha Basu entered with bold films like Jism and Raaz, both invovled bold scenes but the actress managed to grow from there and at one time she was the most sought after actress in town. Even today she has a good name in the industry and has films lined up, her upcoming movie is Hrithik Roshan starrer Bang Bang. So she had a good innings in the industry.
Sunny Leone came to Bollywood after having worked in the adult film industry for a long time so the kind of films she is offered involves those where she has to either expose or do intimate scenes with her co-stars. But in spite of all this she has managed to make good films and is now one of the most sought after actresses in Bollywood.
Sometimes the actors stoop down to any level to make their presence felt. And some of the actresses even resort to skin show owing to the script demand. But some of them fail miserably and prove the fact that bold scenes not always pull the audience to the theatre. For some it may work, but these actresses belong to that category who have failed to make their presence felt in spite of their extreme and bold skin show.
Check out the Bollywood actresses who flopped big time and failed to make it in the top league even after resorting to some high level skin show.
She is undoubtedly hot. Mallika has a history of doing bold scenes in every movie. Despite that, she did not get a big name in the industry.
Amrita Arora Ladak:
Amrita Arora gave some real bold scenes with Sanjay Dutt in Rakth movie. And that's not all, the actress showed her sexy side in Kambakth Ishq as well, yet she failed to impress.
Riya Sen tried everything from bold scenes to smooches but nothing worked in her favour. She has now totally disappeared from the industry.
Koena increased the hot quotient in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena but even after displaying her hot body, she is no where in the industry.
Tanushree Dutta made her Bollywood debut in Aashiq Banaya Aapne and the actress got the temperatures soaring with her bold and topless scenes in the movie. And that's all she has ever done. Another one bites the dust.
Sayali Bhagat got the tongues wagging with her bold act in the movie, The Train but the film flopped at the box office and her acting career just dived to the pit of the ocean.
Alleged ex girlfriend of Harbhajan Singh made her Bollywood debut opposite to actor Emraan Hashmi in the movie, The Train. The actress did very bold scenes in her debut movie but failed to cast her spell.
Udita Goswami made quite a bold entry in Bollywood with Pooja Bhatt's Paap. This movie did give her acclamation but she couldn't really do anything great after this movie. Recently she married director Mohit Suri and probably bid good bye to the industry.