- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
- 2 Years Of Fitoor! Director Abhishek Kapoor Calls It A Very 'Enriching' Experience
- LOVE TRIANGLE! 'Brothers' Varun Dhawan & Aditya Roy Kapur To Fall For Alia Bhatt In 'Shiddat'?
- Aditya Roy Kapur REPLACES Sidharth Malhotra In Salman Khan’s Race 3?
- Don't Feel The Need To Take Too Many Fashion Risks: Aditya Roy Kapur
- CONFIRMED! Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt & Sridevi To Star In This Film
- SHOCKER! Ranveer Singh's Girlfriend Left Him For Aditya Roy Kapur; INSIDE DETAILS
Mohammed Ali street is known for its delicacies, and it is frequently visited by a lot of people during the holy month of Ramzan, to break their fast.
The two actors decided to go impromptu to experience and taste the variety of food available there. They had a scrumptious ‘daawat' including a lot of kababs, naan and tandoori chicken.
Parineeti and Aditya's expression after having the delicious food items clearly suggest that the duo liked every bit of the cuisine.
The film Daawat-e-Ishq directed by Habib Faisal starring Aditya and Parineeti is set to release on September 5th.
Check slider to see Aditya and Parineeti relishing on the mouth watering delicacies...
Aditya And Parineeti Having Daawat
While Aditya and Parineeti visited the food hub, a lot of people gathered around them clicking their pictures and asking for autographs.
Aditya-Parineeti As Food Experts
The two are soon becoming food experts. They have tasted varied dishes during the shoot and continue to explore new cuisines.
While they were shooting for their film Daawat-e-Ishq, Aditya and Parineeti gorged on variety of food in Lucknow.
Post Daawat Selfie Time
Even during the trailer launch of Daawat-e-Ishq the theme was Iftaari and both Aditya and Parineeti suggested dishes which should be part of the menu.
Aditya Roy Kapur-Parineeti Chopra
Both Aditya and Parineeti are known to be real food lovers and the duo never miss on any opportunity to bang in any food carnival.