- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Alia Bhatt Confirms Doing Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Next, Has This To Say About The Film!
- Raazi First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Alia Bhatt Film Begins With A Bang
- Alia Bhatt Adds Fuel To Her Affair Rumours With Ranbir Kapoor; Caught Blushing & Hiding Her Face
- Did Mouni Roy & Others Just Drop A Hint About Something Brewing Between Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt?
- INTERVIEW! Alia Bhatt: I Want To Do A Comedy Film, But They Don't Approach Me!
- Raazi Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Alia Bhatt Starrer
- Raazi Review: Alia Bhatt Triumphs As An Unsung Hero In This Riveting Espionage Thriller!
- PICS: Aishwarya Rai AVOIDS Salman; Katrina Acts COOL With Alia But SNUBS Ranbir At Sonam's Reception
- DATING OR NOT? Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Set Tongues Wagging At Sonam Kapoor's Reception!
Alia Bhatt is gracing the 55th issue of Femina Magazine and the actress launched the cover in Mumbai on Monday. Alia landed in the city just a day before and was apparently sick, yet she made it for the launch showing her professional ethics.
Alia looked stunning in a black dress that was clinched at the waist with a gold coloured belt. She paired this up with neon strappy heels.
Alia Bhatt is gracing the cover of this month's issue and she said, "Anniversaries are special and I loved being a part of Femina's 55th milestone. Shooting for the cover was one of the most amazing experiences." A couple of days ago, she posted a picture of the magazine cover and tweeted, "Anniversary issues are always special."
Like I said before the actress was not feeling well, she had posted on Twitter about it as well, "Aaaaah back home and am sick !!!! Feeling disoriented to another level .. Toooo much," and though she looked like a thousand bucks, the actress was afraid she looks stressed and unwell, she said, "I was stressed that I might not look my best and then the next day there would be reports with various polls like 'Alia Bhatt - yay or nay?' But then I decided to get up, get dressed and be here."
Currently she finished shooting for the outdoor shooting schedule of Shaandaar. She shot for the movie in Poland and London and for the first time she is pairing up with Shahid Kapoor in this film Her guru Karan Johar is appearing in a cameo role in this movie as well, as a compensation for rejecting the role of playing her father in the movie.
Check out the magazine photoshoot pics of Alia Bhatt as well as the launch event pictures where Alia launched the 55th Femina magazine issue in Mumbai on Monday.
Alia sporting a never seen before look for Femina photoshoot. The actress looks different in this bohemian kind of look.
Alia Bhatt is the cover girl for Femina magazine this month, she is seen wearing a black gown and posing in a rather different way.
Alia Bhatt looks truly beautiful in this picture. Like they say, "Pictures can say a thousand words". Her subtle expression truly has a deep meaning.
Alia Bhatt in yet another different avatar. The actress is posing like a fun american 60's girl. This black and white has really come out well.
Alia looks like a rich upper class socialite in the picture. She is currently working with Shahid Kapoor for Shaandaar. This is the first time the actress is pairing up with him for the movie.
Alia Bhatt is booked with films for the next year. She has a lot of fils lined up for her. She has bagged a film opposite Ranbir Kapoor in Karan Johar's next.
Actress Launching Magazine
Alia Bhatt was back in the city, finishing her outdoor schedule of Shaandaar. The actress launched the magazine of this month last night in Mumbai.
The actress is seen signing the cover of the magazine for which she has posed. This month's issue seems different and exciting. Run to the stores and grab a copy.
Actress Alia Bhatt, who is known for her style statement, said that there is pressure on actresses to look their best at all times.
Alia On Cover
Actress Alia Bhatt launched the cover page of Femina Magazine's 55th anniversary issue in Mumbai on Monday. She flaunted her toned figure in a Shweta Kapur black dress, clinched at the waist with a belt.