- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
Arpita Khan was not adopted from any NGO, in fact she was a daughter of a homeless woman who happened to die on the Mumbai footpath owing to some accident. Salim Khan who came across this girl, saw her weeping and brought her home to take care of her.
Within days the family decided to adopt her and from then on wards she has been brought up like a khan in the family and all her brothers and sisters pamper her and love her the most. There has been absolutely no bias towards her from any family member and is always treated like a princess.
Being the lucky princess of Salman Khan's family, when they got to know that she always dreamed of getting married in a palace, dotting brother Salman Khan booked the Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad for her lavish wedding. He spent a whopping Rs 2 crores on booking the venue and over Rs 16 crores to buy her a wedding present.
Shocked? Yes people! Salman has bought his sister a Rs 16 crore worth three bedroom terrace apartment in Mumbai. The actor is literally spilling money on his baby sister's wedding and fulfilling all the dreams she ever had.
While the wedding is to take place any moment now, Salman took to twitter and posted, "Thank u for all the blessings n good wishes . Vil tweet sm pics frm the wedding later . Arpita n ayush thank n appreciate it."
Looking at all this, don't you feel like being Arpita Khan? Well I do! No person could be as lucky as Arpita in life and to know more about her lucky journey in life, read on and know more about it.
She is the biological daughter of a homeless woman who died on a Mumbai footpath. She was found crying on the street when Salim picked her up and adopted her.
Arpita Dated Arjun Kapoor
She dated Arjun Kapoor for 2 years and even he cofessed saying, that it was his first and only serious relationship so far.
Arpita studied at London College of Fashion and holds a degree in fashion marketing and management.
She is working at an architectural and interior design firm in Mumbai.
Aayush's Bollywood Dreams
Though Arpita has zero interest in coming on-screen, her beau has that much passion to make it big as an actor.
Arpita apparently wants to launch her own fashion brand and has plans of getting into film production.
Aayush and Arpita met a few years ago through a common friend and have been dating since 2013.
They were to marry in early 2015 but the wedding date was pre-poned to coincide with 50th anniversary of Salman's parents, Salim and Salma Khan.
Inked For Family
Arpita Khan got a tattoo of a big star which has the names of her entire family; Salim Khan, Helen, Salma, Salman, Sohail, Arbaaz and Alvira on her wrist. She has even inked her friend Deeksha's name on the star. The other two words visible on the star are Love and Luck.
Arpita Khan Wedding
Arpita always wanted to get married in a palace and to fulfill her wish Salman has booked the Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad for her wedding. He also gifted her a 16 crore worth three bedroom terrace apartment.