- Katrina Will Be Jealous! Ranbir Kapoor Reveals What He Likes About Being In Love With Alia Bhatt
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
- Katrina Kaif STORMS OUT Of Restaurant Seeing Ranbir Kapoor's Mom Neetu Kapoor At The Same Place!
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Bromance In 'Zero' Eid Special Teaser, Insider Reveals Details!
- How Is Salman Khan Keeping Katrina Kaif Distracted From Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt Affair?
- Salman Khan Is Like My Big Brother: When Katrina Kaif Shocked The Entire Nation With This Statement
- Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan & Iulia Vantur Grab Eyeballs At Baba Siddique's Iftaar Party 2018 [PICS]
- Katrina Kaif Gets A FAT PAY CHEQUE To Perform With Salman Khan In The US; Fee Will Blow Your Mind
- Did Alia Bhatt Take A MAJOR DIG At Katrina Kaif? Drops A Hint About Marrying Ranbir Kapoor Soon
- Unlike Katrina, Alia Bhatt Has Surely IMPRESSED Ranbir Kapoor’s Family; Riddhima GIFTS This To Her
- Forget Deepika & Katrina! Ranbir Kapoor Talks About His Other Girlfriends; Says I'm Not Tharki
Katrina Kaif is one of the actress who is currently ruling the Bollywood but the actress seems to be getting into everybody's bad books. She has earned a reputation of being temperamental and sporting an attitude. Katrina Kaif has become famous for her starry tantrums more than her movies.
Bang Bang is a big budget movie and the makers planned to do a shoot in Greece, they booked a local photographer for the shoot, when Katrina got to know about this,she apparently put her foot down and demanded she favourite photographer to be summoned. According to reports, it was a regular photo shoot, with a local professional photographer coming in for the work. The team was already stationed there shooting for their high octane action sequences.
Being the high profile Bollywood babe, Katrina Kaif reportedly asked for her favourite photographer to be summoned for the shoot at any cost. This had the producers worried as Katrina's photographer charged three day's pay, as the concerned photo-shoot would supposedly make him miss three days of work and so he demanded to be paid for three days of work even though he worked only for a day. The makers of Bang Bang finally gave in and had the deal done, but the weather turned against them.
With nature not on their side, the pictures clicked could hardly be used. Apparently the team ended up with video grabs from the shooting footage, while Katrina's tantrums had to be incurred by the unit with heavy expenses. It made the film producers lose good amount of bucks without much benefit. Well this is Bollywood Celebs throwing starry tantrums and Katrina Kaif being the expert at it. Let's check out Katrina Kaif's most famous and unbelievable starry tantrums.
She demanded her photographer to be hired rather than the one the makers had organized for. They not just ended up paying him three days of pay, the photographs were not usable as the changed in weather spoiled the photo shoot.
Katrina allegedly got ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran replaced in a commercial. Chandran recently tweeted about his ousting by a certain actress from the industry, which was followed by sympathizing tweets from his followers, including Sonam Kapoor. Buzz is that Katrina insisted on having good friend Ayananka Bose shoot the ad. Apparently, the actress' reasoning was that Bose shot her best from all angles.
Buzz was that Karan Johar didn't take it lightly when Katrina kept director Ayaan Mukerji waiting before finally saying no to his production 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' opposite Ranbir Kapoor. An industry source says, "That's when Ayaan and Karan cast Deepika Padukone in the movie. Karan wasn't too pleased.
To further make things right with KJo, Kat rejected Prakash Jha's Chakravyuh in favour of Karan's Dostana 2. The actress apparently wanted to keep her on-screen pairing with Abhishek Bachchan exclusive.
Katrina was shooting for a beverage brand she endorses for the last six days at a corporate studio at Film City in Goregaon. Before the director said pack up, the diva walked out of the commercial shoot mid-way when the director of Photography (DOP) who was specially flown in from Australia for the shoot asked the actress for retake. Kat felt offended and walked out.
In 2009, the diva showed her mood while shooting for a designer luxury brand launched in India. The actress demanded a whopping amount for the deal and did not budge till the they succumbed to her demands.
The actress was apparently so exhausted that she fell into deep slumber on a flight without putting on her seat belt. And when the air hostess tapped her to wake her up she completely lost it. "How dare you touch me? Don't you know who I am?", is what she allegedly said to the air hostess.