- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
- Finally! Hrithik Roshan Speaks Up About His Relationship Status
- After Salman Khan, Now Hrithik Roshan Takes An Auto Ride Back Home With His Sons!
- Hrithik Roshan Upset With Bang Bang Makers For Replacing Him With Sidharth Malhotra
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Pair Up Again
- Salman Khan's Kick & Bang Bang Nominated For Taurus World Stunt Awards In US
- Hrithik Roshan Voted World's Sexiest Asian Man!
- Hrithik Roshan Starts Workout Against Doctor's Advice!
- Katrina Kaif Tops The List Of 100 Most Hot Woman!
- Shahrukh Khan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Romance Again
- Hrithik Roshan Breaks Silence On Divorce With A Strong Quote
The movie is an official remake of Knight And Day but with some desi changes like diamond instead of chemical battery etc. Bang Bang has a lot of chase sequences and some awesome stunts, all performed by our Greek God Hrithik.
When Hrithik had fallen ill, the makers ended up getting the stunt doubles to do the scenes, but Hrithik didn't feel it was right of him to get stunt man do scenes which he could have done and so he ended up re-shooting many scenes that Sidharth had done with the help of his stunt doubles while he was recuperating.
"Siddharth was very caring as a director and friend. We became friends while doing this film. He did his best to help me but I realised that I had to give my best too. He had a vision and I had to push myself to complete that. The shots with the stunt doubles were good but I could see myself doing it and we ended up re-shooting the whole thing," Hrithik said.
The actor is happy that the film's look is being appreciated by the audience with the trailer getting maximum hits online. "We have been following a herd-mentality as there is this perception that your film will not reach its audience if you don't appear on TV shows. I am not sure how I help by sitting in a chair and talking about myself. I may be wrong but I want to know for myself whether it works or not. I want to know the truth."
Well Bang Bang need no television promotion for the advance booking are almost full one day prior to the release. So all Hrithik fans who are eager to watch him on-screen, here are the breathtaking stunt scenes performed by Hrithik himself.
This scene involves Hrithik walking up the wall with the help of just a rope. The scene is breathtaking for Hrithik is seen walking on wall like he is walking casually on the road.
Hrithik is seen jumping from the top of a roof during of the chase sequences.
In this scene we see Hrithik riding a bike and jumping on cars and simultaneously shooting at his enemies.
Hrithik is seen swinging on a rope, just missing the two buses which were travelling towards him.
Hrithik is caught by one of the gundas, but with a ease he manages to grab hold of the gun and points it right at the gunda, all in the fraction of few seconds.
Hrithik is seen using jet pas on his foot and comes from under the water and shoots at the people who are chasing him.
The epic scene from Knight and Day that has been re-enacted by Hrithik and Katrina.
Hrithik is seen dragging himself on the water, clinging onto the rope tied up to the plane.
Hrithik is seen doing full leg split while hitting the goons.
Hrithik shooting at the goons and jumping of the building with just a chain tied to his waist.