- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
- Finally! Hrithik Roshan Speaks Up About His Relationship Status
- After Salman Khan, Now Hrithik Roshan Takes An Auto Ride Back Home With His Sons!
- Hrithik Roshan Upset With Bang Bang Makers For Replacing Him With Sidharth Malhotra
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Pair Up Again
- Salman Khan's Kick & Bang Bang Nominated For Taurus World Stunt Awards In US
- Hrithik Roshan Voted World's Sexiest Asian Man!
- Hrithik Roshan Starts Workout Against Doctor's Advice!
- Katrina Kaif Tops The List Of 100 Most Hot Woman!
- Shahrukh Khan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Romance Again
- Hrithik Roshan Breaks Silence On Divorce With A Strong Quote
Bang Bang's first song 'Tu Meri' was launched early in the day and within such a short time the song has managed to grab the viewers attention just as much the movie's trailer did. Lead actors of the movie Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif are truly a breath taking couple for their chemistry in the song is just too hot to handle.
The song has been shot brilliantly and the effects and background give it a larger than life feel to it. Katrina Kaif says that it was the director's plan all along and added, "Siddharth wanted the song to be larger than life. Bosco-Caesar have executed his vision perfectly. And to top it all, Hrithik's enthusiasm and dancing is outstanding."
Since the movie is a remake of Tom Cruise's Hollywood flick Knight and Day which doesn't have a single song, the makers of the movie knowing that Bang Bang is after all a Bollywood movie in which songs are kind of compulsory have decided to strategically plan the placement of this song.
Hrithik Roshan revealed exactly where the song comes, "It is the song where my character Rajveer meets Harleen (Katrina) for the first time and they are attracted to each other. It has amazing energy, lot of fun and a hint of romance."
The actor is seen showing off his dancing skills, he moves like no one is watching and as if it is the most natural thing to do. Apart from Hrithik's dancing the next aspect that grand your attention is his and Katrina's sizzling hot chemistry. They have also used a lot of fireworks and other fire effects to amp the visual effects of the song.
Check out the ten most 'wow' moments in Hrithik-Katrina's first song in Bang Bang, Tu Meri.
This is how the song starts with the jhalaks (glimpse) of the couple swaying to the beat.
Hrithik's greek God looks and attitude is the best wow moment.
Katrina looks like a barbie and she is simply breath taking.
The song as been shot really well with a lot of importance on the backdrop as well. Here there are two angels hanging behind Hrithik.
Their sizzling chemistry is just too hot to handle.
Hrithik's signature steps is perfect for the song and he does it with so much finesse.
The fire exhibit in the song is wow as well. There are a lot of moments when this fire effect is used to amp up the visual treat of the song.
Katrina and Hrithik look like a made for each other couple with them complimenting one another like they were real life couple.
Their sizzling chemistry is what makes the song perfect and lovable.
Last but not the least, the firework effects in the background and Hrithik leaping into the air. There cannot be a better wow moment than this.