- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone SLAYS It Like A Boss! View Pictures
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Ranveer Singh Was Missing Deepika Padukone Badly At Sonam Kapoor's Reception!
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Tell Staff Not To Take Leave During Their Wedding; Dates Finalised
- Sorry Sonam Kapoor! Deepika Padukone Might Skip Your Wedding For This Reason
- This Picture Will Make Ranveer Singh Jealous! Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Look So Hot Together
Who says girls don't make good friends? They might fight, get jealous or be over-possessive, but at the end of the day, they are some of the best friends you can have. Seeing leading Bollywood actresses indulging in cat fights due to various reasons is a fact of life, but we have seen some nice female friendship on-screen as well.
There are many Bollywood movies based on friendship where we saw buddies including men chilling out and standing for each other in good as well as bad times. In some Bollywood movies we have seen only the female bonding. The latest example is Queen. In the movie, we have seen Kangana Ranaut and Lisa Haydon share some really good friendship on-screen.
Other Bollywood movies where we saw girlfriends (not the typical girlfriends but girl friends) who have inspired many women in real life as well. Who says you can't have a female best friend. Take Fashion for example, Priyanka Chopra and Mugdha Godse are really good friends. Although they face ups and downs in their friendship, they get back again and till the end of the movie,we see Pee Chee and Mugdha playing really good friends. Mugdha helps Priyanka Chopra set her modelling career. After getting fame, Priyanka somewhere loses her friend, Mugdha. However, things get back normal and Mugdha helps the depressed model, Priyanka come back with a bang.
Here is a list of best female friends on-screen.
Best On-Screen Girlfriends Who Inspires Us:
Lisa Haydon and Kangana Ranaut
In the movie Queen, Lisa and Kangana played really good friends.
Priyanka Chopra and Mugdha Godse
Although they face ups and downs in their friendship, they get back again and till the end of the movie Fashion. We see Pee Chee and Mugdha playing really good friends.
Deepika Padukone and Diana Penty
Deepika and Diana become best friends in Cocktail. Although Diana falls in love with Deepika's beau played by Saif, she leaves him for her friend. True friendship we must say!
Sonam, Amrita and Ira
This chic flick showed ups and downs of friendship. However, everything ends well in the movie, Aisha.
Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerji
Preity and Rani also played best friends in Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega.
Genelia, Alishka and Sugandha
They played really good friends in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa.