- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
Saree is one of the most sexiest and traditional Indian attire which can make men fall on their knees. If worn with style and carried with oomph, a saree can make you feel and look all the more gorgeous. There are many gorgeous Bollywood queens who made saree one of the most fashionable attires. From Vidya Balan to Madhuri Dixit, some leading ladies of Bollywood have donned saree with style and elegance.
Saree scenes in Bollywood hold a special significance in some movies. For example, seeing firang beauty, Katrina Kaif in saree is a treat to the eyes and imaginations. Although the actress has donned sarees in songs, we would always love to see more of this actress in saree scenes.
Certain saree scenes in Bollywood movies have gathered a lot of attention. For example, when we see Kajol's transformation from a tom boy to a typical desi girl, we were left amazed. We cannot forget the several saree scenes that we saw in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Be it the saree scene while playing basketball with Shahrukh or the rain dance, the saree scenes gathered a lot of attention.
SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH THE VIDEO
The best part about saree scenes is, some of the sarees go ahead to become a fashion trend. For example, Deepika Padukone's blue Manish Malhotra saree from Badtameez Dil became a rage. Almost all shops had the blue saree on mannequins.
It is not a new thing in Bollywood. Certain saree scenes have already been in fashion trend in the past as well. For example, the orange and golden saree of Mumtaz in Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche song became a trend then.
So, there are many saree scenes in Bollywood movies which are unexpectedly good and can increase the fan following. Take a look...
Most Talked About Saree Scenes In Bollywood:
Madhuri Dixit: Dhak Dhak
Madhuri was given the title of Dhak Dhak girl after her steaming hot chemistry and dance moves with co-star Anil Kapoor in Beta stole millions of hearts. Madhuri's yellow silk saree was draped beautifully which flashed her assets and gave justice to the Dhak Dhak step.
Sridevi: Mr. India
The blue saree scene made Sridevi a sensation overnight. Apart from the sensuous song, Srideiv's saree scene in this movie is still memorable.
Madhuri Dixit: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
One of the most talked about saree scenes in Bollywood is this one. Madhuri's blue saree made Salman fall all the more for the actress in the movie. The backless blouse grabbed many eyeballs.
Aishwarya Rai: Devdas
The look as a married Bong beauty is still one of the bests saree scenes in Bollywood. One of the best saree scenes from Devdas was the ending when Aishwarya wearing the traditional Bengali white and red border saree runs to meet Shahrukh and the long pallu keeps flowing like the train of a gown.
Kajol: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
There are some really memorable and best saree scenes from this movie. Her tucking in the saree pallu during basketball match and then the classic romantic scene when they dance and Kajol is wearing a red saree.
Katrina Kaif: Singh Is King
Katrina wore two gorgeous sarees in the song, Teri Ore. The sheer sarees and the stunning Barbie Doll looks makes it one of the most talked about saree scenes in Bollywood.
Mumtaz In BrahmaChari
The orange and golden saree of Mumtaz in Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche song became a trend then. We saw some modern replica as well on Priyanka Chopra and Sonam Kapoor.
Katrina Kaif: De Dana Dan
This time Katrina went sensuous and the wet dance plus intimate dance moves made the saree moments memorable.
Priyanka Chopra: Dostana
The actress was titled Desi Girl after she donned a pretty plain but very stylish saree in Dostana. The list would be incomplete without this best saree scene in Bollywood movie.
Kareena Kapoor: RaOne
She has donned saree in some movies but her Chammak Challo spread water on every saree scene she did in the past. The red hot saree look is just wow!
Deepika Padukone: Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani
The way Deepika wears and carries a saree, she has become a rage among the youth. Deepika's saree in Badtameez Dil went viral and a huge fashion trend. The colour accentuated Deepika's gorgeous frame and made her look even more desirable.