- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards took place on 9th November 2014, at The Crystal Room at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Mumbai. The awards ceremony saw a big list of Bollywood celebrities attending the event dressed in their fanciest best.
An evening that was the epitome of style and a truly luxurious melange of personalities representing the zenith of achievement across Royalty, Cinema, Business, Sports, Fashion, the Arts and Humanitarian endeavour.
India's most prestigious personality-based awards, the HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards, is the most highly-sought after invitation on the society register, year after year. Because when India's premiere lifestyle and people magazine says HELLO! it means you are truly celebrated and an exclusive achiever.
The HELLO! Awards have set a benchmark in the industry and so it obvious for the biggest stars like Kareena Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Arjun Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan and so many more to attend this event.
The magazine has become the place to get up-close and personal with the country's who's who, our awards edition, out in January, will bring you up-to-the-moment with our powerful roster of winners. These winners have been selected from a wide list of nominees across all categories.
Apart from the Bollywood celebrities, the glitzy VIP event saw a host of other VIPs in attendance as well, which included the noted industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla, Fawad Khan, Satish Gujral, Aditya Thackeray, Chintan Upadhyay, Sania Mirza, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, A.R.Rahman, Mr K. Radhakrishnan ( ISRO chairman) and many more.
This year, saw a diverse range of achievers and winners, from Business of the year - Kumar Mangalam Birla, Sportsperson of the year - Sania Mirza, Lifetime achievement award - Satish Gujral, Global Icon of the year- A.R.Rahman , Rising Leader of the year - Aditya Thackeray. Even Kareena won an award.
Take a look at the biggest Bollywood celebrities dazzling at the Hello! Hall Of Fame awards.
Sonakshi Sinha dazzling her new hairdo and a pink gown.
Kareena Kapoor looks uber classy in this shimmering blue gown and she won an award too!
Sania Mirza may not be from Bollywood but she definitely has the beauty to be one.
Arjun Kapoor, all set for his upcoming movie Tevar was seen sporting a dazzling smile.
Abhishek Bachchan, sans wife Aishwarya was seen in a sparkling white blazer at the awards ceremony.
Sonam Kapoor, sporting a classy look was looking beautiful at the red carpet event of the function.
Sonam With Fawad
The Khoobsurat on-screen couple dazzled off-screen as well.
Gloating with the success of Rang Rasiya, Nandana looked rather cheerful.
Nawazuddin Siddqui, the most talent actors present in Bollywood was seen at the awards ceremony as well.
Sophie Choudry And Manish Malhotra
Sophie Choudry and Manish Malhotra were seen posing for the shutterbugs together.