- Ranbir Kapoor Terribly Excited About Brahmastra, Reveals A Shocking Detail About The Film!
- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan RUBBISHES Family Fight Rumours; Shares A WOW PIC With Jaya & Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
- Amitabh Bachchan Is All Proud Of Daughter Shweta Bachchan! Know Why?
- Pooja Bhatt Gives Some Major Burns To Trollers Who Dug Out Her Past & Called Her 'An Alcoholic'!
Amitabh Bachchan was born on October 11th 1942, the actor turns 72 years old today. He might have had a slow start in establishing an acting career but once he rose to the top by showcasing his acting chops, there was no turning back for him
He was one of the most good looking men in the industry who became famous as the angry young man. He was such a charming man that many female fans and actresses would go weak in their knees for him. He is a true charmer even today and but during his peak days in acting career, Big B was rumoured to have had a lot of affairs.
The affair that drew most focus was Rekha, with whom things got serious and had to be ended by Jaya Bachcan but these are not the only leading ladies who entered his life. The actor fell in love first with Jaya Bhaduri, he fooled the media with his marriage date and got married on a lavish set which people thought was put up for the shooting of his next movie.
After marrying Jaya he enjoyed a very happy marriage till Rekha's entry. Rekha was said to inauspicious for most men in her life who ended up losing their life, when Big B met with an accident on the sets of Coolie, things got shaky. It is said that this was the reason their affair came to an end. Rekha even acknowledged her relationship with the him on a television show. But after this incident Rekha and Bachchan family literally rubbed cold shoulders and ignored each other.
But in recent times we have seen Jaya and Abhishek say hi and hello to Rekha, which says a lot about the family moving on from bad memories. She was not the only women who he had an affair with, they were many more.
Take a look at the feature below to know about all the men who entered his life...
The actor fell in love with Jay Bhadhuri and married the pretty 5 ft actress on 3RD June,1973.
The two share a happy married life, but like any other couple, they two had their ups and downs. Amitabh allegedly had a long list of affairs with his co-actresses which caused a lot of problems.
Amitabh and Rekha fell for each other when they worked together in Do Anjane. The two even got caught by Jaya after which they started meeting at her friend's house.
Jaya managed to pull her husband back towards her and rumours suggest the reason for the break up was Rekha was inauspicious, most of the men in her life died and Big B too had a close encounter with death on the sets of Coolie, after which their relationship ended.
Zeenat and Amitabh's love affair went on for three years, but it came to an end when she accused him of conspiring to kill her.
The actress failed to prove her accusation, her other affairs were also with married men. It was later learnt that she suffered from schizophrenia.
It is alleged that Zeenat and Amitabh too had a torrid affair with each other.
Amitabh's affair with Zeenat didn't last long for she continued to have affairs with Sanjay Khan and Mazhar Khan, with whom she had short marriages as well
Amitabh and Jayapradha were rumoured to be dating but nothing was confirmed. Jayapradha was liked with both Amitabh and Jeetendra, but she went on to marry producer Srikanth.
The Bachchan Family
All in all, Big B managed to stick on to his wife and today proudly boasts of a big happy family.