- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Refuses To Dance On 'Raunchy' Item Numbers Like Kareena Kapoor Khan!
- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is The Pillar Of Fanne Khan; Film Can't Happen Without Her: Anil Kapoor
- Neha Pendse Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Look!
- How's It To Meet Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Personally? A Fan Reveals Abhishek Has Attitude But She Is..
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of the most beautiful woman in the world, even after giving birth to a pretty baby girl, she has million of fans dying over her classic beauty that seems so unreal.
Today is her birthday, 1st of November, she turns 41 years old and she barely looks that old. The actress is in fact ready with her come back movie, Jazbaa in which she is playing a very strong role that ought to put her back the number heroine slot of Bollywood.
When the actress walked the red carpet of Cannes 2014, the entire world froze with awe, never had she looked more beautiful and a million men in the world cribbed over her loss to Abhishek Bachchan. Yes, the beauty was swept away by the Junior Bachchan seven years ago.
They make for one powerful match for she is a world icon and he is the son of the most prestigious family in the world. The actor revealed how they instantly knew they were meant for each other when they first met. He said, "If you ask her, she will tell you the same thing - that the minute we came together, we both knew that this was something for keeps. So, there wasn't just this 'one' defining moment, it always felt perfect."
In spite of many rumours about their break up the couple are still going strong and the duo still seem so much in love. Speaking about Aishwarya he said, ""Aishwarya is my anchor. She is my buddy, my closest friend. I can discuss anything with her. Our relationship is not based on her being Aishwarya Rai or me coming from an illustrious family. It is just about two people falling in love which has organically grown."
The day the two wed each other, they became the most famous couple and even today people want to know about them. So here it is, check out the intimate details of Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan love story and marriage.
Their First Meet
They first met each other in 1997 when Aishwarya was shooting Aur Pyaar Ho. Abhishek said, "The first time I met Aishwarya was in August 1997. I was on a recce for my father's film Mrityudata in Switzerland and she was shooting her first film, Aur Pyar Ho."
Friends At First Sight
Abhishek said, "I remember one evening Bobby [Deol, her co-star] invited me to his hotel for dinner and Aishwarya was there. That was the first time I actually met her."
The friendship din't turn to love since she was dating Salman, but sadly that broke due to his possessive nature. She later dated Vivek Oberoi but nobody knows why they broke up.
They were speculated to be dating much before owing to which they signed a series of movies from Umrao Jaan to Guru. But in reality they actually started dating when they were shooting for Guru, "We started during Guru. It was meant to be," Abhishek said.
Dating Turned Serious
In 2006 Amitabh's brother Ajitabh started speculation that marriage was on the cards for the couple when he made a visit to the Bangalore-based astrologer Chandrashekhar Swamy with the horoscopes of Ash and Abhi.
Abhishek Bachchan proposed marriage to Aishwarya Rai in Toronto after the premiere of Guru there. Aishwarya immediately accepted the proposal and the two got married on April 20, 2007.
The wedding ceremonies concluded three days of celebrations at the actors' homes in India's entertainment capital of Mumbai, creating, what industry pundits said is, Bollywood's ultimate power couple. The wedding was preceded by a traditional Sangeet (music) celebration and a Mehendi (henna) ceremony.
A lot of controversies arose saying the couple spilt but Abhishek laughed off those rumours and the couple kept going steady and became one of the ideal couples in Bollywood.
After four years of marriage, Aishwarya Rai gave birth to Aaradhya was born on November 16, 2011.
The Perfect Couple
She is one of the most beautiful woman in the world and he is from the one of the most powerful families in the world. A perfect match, a perfect couple, a love both of them deserve.