- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Akshay Kumar Visits Sonali Bendre After Getting To Know She's Diagnosed With High-Grade Cancer!
- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
- Akshay Kumar & Mouni Roy Starrer Gold’s Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- BRAVO! Akshay Kumar Takes A Strong Stand, Demands Respect For Actresses In Film Industry
- A First For Akshay Kumar! Superstar To Play Warrior King Prithviraj Chauhan In Yash Raj Film's Next?
Bollywood actors are off late obsessed with fitness, and so the actors are trying out martial arts as a way to stay fit. Akshay Kumar is one such actor who incorporates martial arts into his fitness routine.
The actor has trained in martial arts for a really long time and has long been representing the art form in our country. Having studied martial arts in Thailand, he even urged the government to make this mandatory in Indian schools too as it is crucial for self defence.
"I urge the government to make it compulsory for boys and girls. I look forward to that day where every student compulsorily learns martial arts in schools for at least three years and martial arts becomes more famous than cricket. It is my dream," Akshay said during a workshop on Russian knife fighting system called Tolpar.
In China and Singapore, martial arts training is a must and after the program, a certificate would be handed over, recalled Akshay. IT is not just him, actor Jackie Shroff's son, Tiger Shroff too is trained in martial arts and that's why he performed his own stunts in his debut movie, Heropanti.
It is said that he has even choreographed his own stunts. Well then let's check how many Bollywood actors know martial arts and are experts in it.
Akshay Kumar needs no intro in martial arts, the man literally represents the art form not just in Bollywood but in the entire country. He is truly passionate about his martial arts training and is always seen encouraging people to take it up as well.
Tiger Shroff is a trained martial artist who showed his skills in his very first movie, Heropanti. Another martial artist in town.
John Abraham has trained in two types of martial art form. He trained in Vietnamese martial arts for Race 2 and he learned the Japanese martial art form as well.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has shot a few action scenes for his forthcoming fiction TV series titled Yudh and he compares it to "choreographed dance". Well he too has got trained by famous martial expert in Bollywood, Yajness Shetty.
Hrithik Roshan has trained in Karate, now this is the reason why he can perform stunts with such an ease.
Salman Khan has trained in martial arts with well known French stunt director Philip Guegan for his upcoming release, Kick.
Ajay Devgn too is trained by Yajness Shetty, he seems to have knowledge of martial arts as well as karate.
Yet another actor who was trained by popular martial expert in Bollywood, Yajness Shetty.
Vidyut too is a trained martial artist, whose expertise came into use when the actor choreographed his own stunts in his movie Commando.
He too has a degree in Mixed Martial Arts. Well the actor sure looks like a martial artist and after getting to know about his degree, it's good to know that he can pack some good punches as well.
The actor who has performed stunts in Ek Villain is undergoing martial arts training for his next movie.
Govinda too started to take martial arts training from Yajness Shetty in order to get into shape.