- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Is Sanjay Dutt's Second Wife Richa Sharma Upset After Watching Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Sanju?
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Sanjay Dutt To Pen Autobiography Next Year
- When Sanjay Dutt Wanted To Marry Tina Munim: I Don’t Like Her To Expose Herself On-screen
- Kumar Gaurav Birthday Special: When Sanjay Dutt Said He Can Shed Blood For Him!
It is not easy to play the role of a smart and outspokenly bold Tapori. Not all actors can pull of the role of a tapori with perfection. There are many Bollywood actors who have played the role of a tapori in films. One of the recent Bollywood celebrities to join the on-screen taporis list is, Vidya Balan. In her upcoming film Bobby Jasoos, Vidya who has apparently tried 12 looks is also seen clad in the tapori look. In the trailer we just saw a glimpse of Vidya Balan as a tapori. We can only know how she played this character in Bobby Jasoos after the movie is released.
Whenever we talk about tapori clad roles, Sanjay Dutt comes first to our mind. The Munna Bhai has played many roles as a tapori and wooed the fans nationwide. He played the first role as a tapori in the super hit film, Vastav. Then we saw the handsome and robust actor as a tapori in comedy drama, Munna Bhai MBBS. His long black kurta suit, the red tikka, persona and Bambaiya slang makes him the famous on-screen Bollywood tapori.
Aamir Khan is another Bollywood actor who played the tapori role in two hit films. Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan played commendable tapori role in super hit films, Rangeela and Ghulam. Be it acting, costumes or the accent, Aamir played the roles with perfection. If you are not a fan of Sanjay Dutt's taporigiri, then Aamir will surely be loved by all.
Another actors who played tapori roles on-screen are Vivek Oberoi. The actor who was not giving hits after Saathiya and Masti made a strong come back with Shootout at Lokhandwala. He played the role of Maya Dolas and the bad guy character in the movie made the actor grab many awards. His song, Ay Ganpat Chal Daru La showed the perfect tapori and gangster attitude. Vivek actually looked like a gangster with beard and rough personality.
Here is a look at the most loved on-screen Bollywood taporis.
Best On-Screen Bollywood Taporis:
Sanjay Dutt: Vaastav and Munna Bhai MBBS
He is the ultimate on-screen tapori of Bollywood. Also known as Sanju Baba, the bold and strong actor brings justice to tapori and gangster roles.
Aamir Khan: Rangeela and Ghulam
Be it Rangeela or Ghulam, Aamir played tapori roles which were really impressive.
Vivek Oberoi: Shootout at Lokhandwala
He played a really bad guy in the hit film, Shootout at Lokhandwala. His tapori role grabbed him many awards as well.
Manoj Bajpai: Satya
The talented actor Manoj Bacjpai has also played the role of a tapori. He played a nice tapori role in the super hit tapori film of all time, Satya.
Shahrukh Khan: Josh
Even King of Romance SRK can play the role of a tapori! He was indeed seen in the perfect tapori look in Josh. Wearing earrings, slang tapori language and colourful outfits, SRK was a treat to the eyes.
Vidya Balan: Bobby Jasoos
Vidya is the cool female tapori who would be seen playing the character for a small time in her upcoming film, Bobby Jasoos.
Anil Kapoor: Ram Lakhan
He became one of the most famous taporis in Bollywood way back in the 90s. The street dancer with big dreams and big talks wooed the fans and his red shirt became a fashion trend. His dance moves Ae Ji O Ji and My Name Is Lakhan have become his trademark.
Ranbir Kapoor: Besharam
With those colourful and bright outfits, Ranbir made his entry into the list of on-screen Bollywood taporis.