- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
- HORRIBLE! Some People Used My Old Images Against Me & I Found That Really Disturbing: Sunny Leone
- Here's How To Rock The Red Carpet Bollywood Style! View Pictures
- Here's What Sunny Leone Has To Say About Motherhood & How It Changed Her Life!
- WOW! Sunny Leone To Get A Wax Figurine At Madame Tussauds!
Bollywood actresses have dared to don a bikini, have dared to do a lip-lock and have even dared to do a intimate scene, so it became easy for them to do a topless scene as well. When they are daring to do so many different things, then why not this right?
Well as Indian audience we may feel a little taken aback by the level of exposing that has been employed by the Bollywood movies but unfortunately we cannot do anything about it, for the mindset of the present generation has changed. Bollywood actresses used to take a lot of time to do intimate scenes in movies but now the younger generation actresses are open to doing kissing scenes and topless scenes in their debut movies itself.
The perfect example for this is Surveen Chawla, she may have initially not agreed to do such bold scenes in Hate Story 2 but nevertheless the actress ended up doing a lot of bold things in her movie, from smooching scenes to intimate scenes to topless scenes. While the movie garnered mixed reviews and didn't make that much money, but the actress was in limelight for all her bold scenes and let's not forget her bikini scenes as well.
Esha Gupta too did a lot of bold scenes in her movie Jannat 2 opposite Emraan Hashmi and how can we forget Sunny Leone who exposed so much in all her movies. Sunny definitely tops the list when it comes to Bollywood actresses daring to do such topless scenes. No actress has exposed as much as she has in movies.
Let us take a look at the rest of the Bollywood brigade, meaning those actresses who dared to do topless scenes in movies. Check out their dare-to-bare hot scenes in the movies.
Katrina Kaif did a topless scene in Jab Tak Hain Jaan in which she starred opposite Shahrukh Khan.
Vidya Balan did a topless scene in Dirty Picture where she portrayed the role of Silk Smitha.
Sunny Leone has done a topless scene in Jism 3 in which she paired opposite Randeep Hooda.
Kareena Kapoor has done a topless, love-making scene in the movie Kurbaan in which she has acted opposite Saif Ali Khan.
Surveen Chawla has done a topless scene in her debut movie, Hate Story 2.
Esha Gupta has done a topless scene in Jannat 2 in which she has acted opposite Emraan Hashmi.
Neha Dhupia has done a topless scene in the movie Julie.
Udita Goswami has done a topless scene in Paap in which she acted opposite John Abraham.
Tanushree Dutta did a topless scene in Aashiq Banaya Apne, in which she acted opposite Emraan Hashmi.
Paoli Dam did a topless scene in Hate Story part one, which was a erotic thriller.