- Birthday Bash! Hrithik Roshan's Grandfather J Om Prakash Celebrates His 92nd Birthday With Family!
- INSIDER REVEALS! Give Hrithik Roshan & Sussanne Khan Time They Will GET MARRIED Again!
- FRESH PICS! Smriti & Gautam Sizzle At Reception Party; Shabbir-Kanchi, Radhika Madan & Others Attend
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
- OMG! Mehr Jessia Leaves A Party After An Ugly Fight With Arjun Rampal's Alleged Ex Sussanne Khan
- Glad That Sussanne Liked Kaabil, Her Opinion Means The World To Me: Hrithik Roshan
- Amidst All Chaos, Hrithik Roshan Finds Peace In His Relationship With Ex-wife Sussanne Khan!
- SURPRISE: Hrithik Roshan & Ex-wife Sussanne Khan Spotted Together On A Dinner Date [Pictures]
- What's Going On? Hrithik Roshan's Ex-wife Sussanne Khan Spotted With Shweta Bachchan [Pictures]
- OMG! Gauri Khan Spotted At An Event In Her Hottest Avatar Ever (Also See Her B'day Celebration Pics)
- Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne Khan Takes A Sigh Of Relief; Bombay High Court Quashes FIR Against Her
- Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne Booked For 'Cheating' In India; Spotted At 'Coldplay' Concert In London!
One of the changes that marriage brings in the life of a woman is her name change. Most of the newlywed brides have to change their maiden name. Till a decade back, brides not only had to change surnames but even names in most of the cases.
However, there are many Bollywood actresses who never got rid of their maiden names. From Hema Malini to Kalki Koechlin, there are some Bollywood actresses who, after getting married did not leave their maiden names behind.
But there are some married Bollywood beauties who have added their husband's surname to their maiden name. For example, Aishwarya Rai got hitched to Abhishek Bachchan and on her visit to Tirupati post-wedding, the actress signed writing, Aishwarya Bachchan. However, due to numerological reasons, the actress had to add Rai in middle.
Like many Bollywood actresses, newly married Rani Mukerji has also not changed her name after tying the knot with Aditya Chopra. There are many speculations since the Bong beauty tied the knot with Aditya. Till now Rani is using her maiden name Mukherji and has not added Chopra.
Here is a look at the Bollywood actresses who took their decision and did not change their maiden name after marriage.
Bollywood Actresses Who Didn't Change Maiden Name Post Wedding:
She is the new bride who has not changed her maiden name after secretly tying the knot with her long time beau, Aditya Chopra.
Vidya Balan surprised everyone when she announced her wedding with UTV's head honcho, Siddharth Roy Kapoor. However, the talented Bollywood actress did not change her maiden name after marriage.
Shilpa Shetty just added the surname of her husband Raj Kundra to her name. So, Shilpa is known as Shilpa Shetty Kundra.
Kalki Koechlin tied the knot with director Anurag Kashyap. Although their marriage is in the ending stage, Kalki never added Kashyap to her name.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya got hitched to Abhishek Bachchan and on her visit to Tirupati post-wedding, the actress signed writing, Aishwarya Bachchan. However, due to numerological reasons, the actress had to add Rai in middle.
Madhuri Dixit Nene
Madhuri Dixit broke many hearts when she married NRI Sriram Nene. She just added his surname Nene to hers.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena made headlines when she married the Pataudi son in a lavish wedding. However, the Kapoor daughter did not change her maiden name but just added Khan. Moreover, Kareena did not change her religion from Hindu to Muslim after tying the knot.
Juhi decided to stick to her maiden name after tying the knot with Jay Mehta.