- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: You Won't Believe What Sonakshi Sinha Did For A Scene In This Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- Prabhudheva Reveals What's Common Between Salman Khan & Rajinikanth!
- DaBangg Tour Pune Pics: Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif's PDA Grabs Eyeballs; Media Asks About Iulia Vantur
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- EXCITING! Salman Khan & Rekha To Reunite On Screen After 30 Years For This Film
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
If you think that having the perfect face and body makes you fit for the ramp then think again. No matter how great your body is, or how beautiful you are, you cannot risk falling on the ramp. Even our Bollywood actresses have ended up falling on the ramp.
It needs poise, elegance, confidence and luck to walk the ramp without any flaw. While it is not uncommon to see models facing their oops moment during the fashion shows when they either fall or face a wardrobe malfunction, our Bollywood actresses too have had their share of embarrassing moments on the ramp. Recently yester year actress Poonam Dillon had an embarassing fall on during the ramp walk. For a second we can get past this for the actress is new to this and we should keep her age in mind but what about the younger brigade.
Yes, the most beautiful Bollywood actresses who have walked the ramp many times and have a lot of expertise in how to walk and pose too have fallen flat on their face during ramp shows. It does get quite embarassing for these Bollywood beauties but for us this is really a nice source of entertainment. Come on, it's hillarious to watch them fall. At least for me!
Fine then, let us have a look at the actresses who fell or tripped while doing the catwalk...
Miss World Parvathy Omanakuttan falls on ramp at Dubai Fashion Week.
Veteran actress Poonam Dhillon had to face a rather embarrassing situation when the actress tripped and fell on the ramp. At a recently held fashion event, Poonam was supposed to walk the ramp for designer Vikram Phadnis. Poonam tripped and fell flat on the ramp. But the actress quickly gathered herself and completed the walk with elan.
Sona Mohapatra falls down on ramp at Lakme Fashion Week.
Sushmita, who was looking stunning in a red Indian attire, lost her balance when she was walking the ramp at a fashion show. It seems her red dupatta got stuck with her heels and she almost fell down on the ramp.
The pretty actress, who was dressed in a body hugging gown, fluffed twice on the ramp during fashion designer Neeta Lulla's show at the Lakme Fashion Week in 2010. She was the showstopper and was apparently nervous to do a catwalk in the mermaid-style gown. Maybe it was the jitters or just the dress but the Lamhe actress almost tripped on the ramp. However, she maintained her composure and completed her ramp walk.
The 'Dabanng' actress, who is usually very confident and chirpy during media interactions, was left red faced when she tripped on the ramp. The actress was walking the ramp at the grand finale of Blenders Pride Fashion Tour. She, however, gathered herself quickly and completed the walk confidently wearing a golden gown. She did not feel let down by a fall and braved the cheering crowd with a smiling face.
Kangana, who was the showstopper for designer Namrata Joshipura at the grand finale of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) Autumn-Winter 2014 in New Delhi, had an oops moment as she struggled with her black gown. She looked very uncomfortable and almost tripped on the ramp.