- Madhuri Dixit Can Get Any Man, Why Sanjay Dutt? An EXPLOSIVE Interview Of Dutt's Sister-in-law
- When Sanjay Dutt's First Wife Richa Said, ''Madhuri Dixit Has Ditched Him; He Will Be Shattered''
- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Did Madhuri Dixit Call Rajkumar Hirani To Delete Her Scenes In Sanju? Here Is The Truth!
- Sanjay Dutt Was Allowed To Make Only One Call From The Jail; Sad, He Called Madhuri Dixit
- Why Does Madhuri Dixit Feels It's Tough For Actors To Make Place For Themselves Today?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Madhuri Dixit On Getting Married At Her Career Peak: I Found The Right Man & The Rest Didn't Matter!
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
After watching Madhuri Dixit's Dedh Ishqiya, we definitely want this pretty actress to start acting more and be seen on-screen more often. Similarly there are a number of Bollywood actresses whom we are missing terribly and would want them to do more films.
Dedh Ishqiya was huge hit on the box office, with immense credit flooding towards Madhuri Dixit. A fair bit of the film admittedly takes its time staring at Madhuri, and this is no complaint for the legend gleams brighter than we're used to seeing in our movies nowadays. She's old-world, breathtaking and so utterly graceful it's like someone draped a saree around a Rolls Royce. Her performance; one that demands small, precise shifts in tone instead of showy histrionics is pitched perfectly. And it's a privilege to see her dance the classics.
So we would love to see the actress do more such films and be seen on-screen more often, similarly Sridevi too bagged our attention in English Vinglish, she truly reminded us why she was the reigning queen of Bollywood and why she just has to come back on-screen. The actress gave a flawless performance and our industry need such actresses to do more films and keep entertaining us as often as possible.
Let's check out such Bollywood actresses we wish to see act and do films more often. Trust me if they do exactly that, then the current reigning queens will soon have to find another job to survive.
Bollywood Actresses We Wish To See On-Screen More Often:
Karisma Kapoor was the most horrible-looking actress when she debuted. But then began her sexy transformation that refuses to stop. For the life of us we don't know why Karisma does not do films anymore, especially since she still looks like a million bucks!
After settling for married bliss, Madhuri came back to films with Aaja Nachle but we are more than willing to forgive that debacle to see more of this actress just so she can rule our hearts again. Dedh Ishqiya yes, but we want more of you Madhuri!
Half the film industry went into a collective frenzy the minute they saw the trailer of English Vinglish last year. When the movie released, it was of no consequence how long Sridevi had stayed away from the silver screen. All everyone wanted to know was when would she appear on screen next.
Where did Tabu disappear we wonder. The talented Southern actress never really found mainstream acceptance in Bollywood but if her roles in movies like Cheeni Kum, David and Jai Ho is anything to go by, the film industry is missing out on a talented actress.
Konkona Sen Sharma
Konkona Sen Sharma remains one of the most underrated actresses of Bollywood. The actress has shown us that she has some serious acting chops but motherhood seems to have taken precedence for Konkona currently.
Seriously now, anyone with an iota of screen sense would know that nobody shares chemistry with the screen as well as Kajol. She may have her own conditions and preferred directors but give her a great script and bring Kajol back to the screen. We are tired of seeing her only in 10-second cameos in Karan Johar's movies.